Tonight we got a call from the school district saying school will be canceled tomorrow. Am I happy? Yes in a way and no in another way. I am happy because now I have more time to study but I am not happy because I don't want to stay later in June.
The call said "due to cold weather school will be canceled". Really? It's 17oF-not THAT cold. I say buy a coat and suck it up. The school does have heat. This might sound mean and all but I'd rather go now then in summer!
But on the other hand, snow all you want! We only have to make up 5 days of all of the days we miss. So if we're going to get snow. Give us a blizzard! Of course, one you can drive in and one that is safe. We have a 3 day weekend but that means for me...hit the books on Friday! I have plenty of tests this coming Monday so I have to study. BLAH.
This blog is really random blabbering but I decided I should blog on something since the last one was in November of 2010. This one isn't very inspiring but...oh well.

No comments:
Post a Comment