Followers

About Me

My photo
I don't know why I decided to write this blog but I did. And I will write about random things and things worth learning from.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Musical- You have to come see it!!!

Yes,  I know I have already typed about it but here's a short update.

Practice is going so much better and in less than a week we should be (hopefully) ready.  I got home from practice the other day and what did I do?  SLEEP!  This has absolutely wiped me of energy.  I show up to every practice (even on my birthday).  And it has paid off.  We are working our buts off.  And it should turn out fantastic.  Put on by the Marion High School Choir.  It is at the Marion Civic Center on March 3 and 4.  The time is 7:30 PM. And tickets are on sale at the Civic Center or at the door for $10
PLEASE COME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment