Ahhh. The joys of Spring Break. Getting off from school for a week in this wonderful weather, be at home in your jammys, go to the park and get together with friends. In my opinion a very productive week.
We started off this spring break with a half day on Friday and after going home I drove to the local tennis courts and park with my sister. We stayed there for about 45 minutes playing a VERY mean game of tennis (meaning breaking all the rules and just trying to master a back hand swing). But none the less we got our exercise in and had fun. Then we went and swang on the swings trying not to land in the water puddles right beneath us. After that we packed up and left. And...I successfully drove home!
The next day being Saturday: I got up and had this sudden urge to start cleaning. I did! My room is sooo much cleaner. Though it might not look cleaner, it is. I cleaned out my chest of draws and organized my closet. Now, keeping mind that I am not the best hose keeper and tend to shove things that don't fit me in the back of my draws. So, that being said I had LOTS of stuff to get rid of. Lets just say the living room is now a mess with three loads of folded laundry needed to be sorted out in to give away, keep for Soncie, keep for next year, and throw away.
It is now Sunday and my successfulness for the day is getting out of bed!
We started off this spring break with a half day on Friday and after going home I drove to the local tennis courts and park with my sister. We stayed there for about 45 minutes playing a VERY mean game of tennis (meaning breaking all the rules and just trying to master a back hand swing). But none the less we got our exercise in and had fun. Then we went and swang on the swings trying not to land in the water puddles right beneath us. After that we packed up and left. And...I successfully drove home!
The next day being Saturday: I got up and had this sudden urge to start cleaning. I did! My room is sooo much cleaner. Though it might not look cleaner, it is. I cleaned out my chest of draws and organized my closet. Now, keeping mind that I am not the best hose keeper and tend to shove things that don't fit me in the back of my draws. So, that being said I had LOTS of stuff to get rid of. Lets just say the living room is now a mess with three loads of folded laundry needed to be sorted out in to give away, keep for Soncie, keep for next year, and throw away.
It is now Sunday and my successfulness for the day is getting out of bed!

No comments:
Post a Comment