Followers

About Me

My photo
I don't know why I decided to write this blog but I did. And I will write about random things and things worth learning from.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Wishes that won't come true.

Have you ever read a book and thought "wouldn't it be cool to be like him/her".   I have.  Harry Potter books 1-7 have always been my addiction.   I've always wanted to be a witch.  Like Hermione or Ginny.  But I love Luna- she doesn't care who she is or what people think of her.  Sometimes I am slightly "sad" that I will never be able to say "alohamora" and the door unlocks.  I will always be a "muggle".  But, that's OK.  I always tell myself it's just make believe.  But you never know.  There might be some Harry Potter out there fighting for his life and in the end we will never know.

So, except who you are and you will always be happier! AKA more happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment