It always takes awhile to come up with a subject to post. Then finally I thought "family, I'll type about mine". So here goes.
My family consists of my mom, dad, and my sister. Then if you want to, you can count in the horses, chickens, cats, dog, rat, and guinea pig.
Yes, we have alot of animals. The two horses are mainly my moms. We got them Janurary of 2008. So through those two years we have had five horses come and go. At the time being we have Thunder and Snap. The chickens you could say are my dads. We all help take care of them but he is the main care taker. I brought home two chicks in first grade and that was the start of our chicken coop. Cats. We have four of them. Two inside and two barn-cats. Pookah and Sweetie were both rescue cats that we have lovingly taken in to our homes. Sweetie was born on our back porch and Pookah was found in a camp site on fathers day. The other two, McGonagal and Migs we recently got from a friend for our barn. Just today we found them following two walkers down the road. I have a feeling they won't be living all of their nine lives. The rat is mine and the guinea pig belongs to my sister. Both are very loving animals.
My mom is a very good person. She has enough energy to last her a life time and is always there for anybody in need. Several times she has comforted my friends and most of them call her "mommy". When she first got her horse she was in the pasture and got on Rio (1. Rio was our horse at the time 2. NEVER ride a horse in their pasture). I was at a friends house and my dad called and said "your mother is in the hospital, pack up your clothes I'm picking you up". I heard the words mother and hospital and couldn't breath. I didn't know that all she broke was her coller bone and that she would be alright. I thought "OH MY GOSH, is she alright what am I going to do without my Mama?". My mom is a woman that any human should know and though not everyone can, the people that do know her are very lucky. I am very blessed to have a mom that I can look up to.
I use to look up at my dad and think "is he like Hulk?". My dad works hours every week sometimes at home and othertimes out of town to support his family. I can remember countless times when he would come home and pick me up and swing me like a "potato sack". I would giggle till i couldn't breath. He is the person to turn to when your algebra book broke and it needs to be glued together. Or when the toilet needs plunging and you're too disgusted to do it your self. I am also blessed to have a daddy that I can literally look up to.
And last but not at all least, my sister. She is the reason I am who I am. Without her I don't know who I would be. Yeah, so we get in fights and I scream at her more than I should; but she still loves me. We have secret hand gestures that only we know. At stores or the mall I am always sure I have and eye on her. My sister is a person that I COULD NOT live without.
So there you have it. My family, the goods and well, I didn't list any bads. But anyway, I love them to the core and I will always need them.
.

Love it! I know all those wonderful people and you certaintly do them credit!!
ReplyDelete